Welcome IBAO Members!
As your IBAO Affinity Partner, we simplify human resource complexity with strategic focus, and superior risk and compliance management.
How you’ll benefit:
- Using our on-call, on-demand advisory you can connect with a certified human resource specialist to answer any of your time-sensitive human resource issues. You’ll enjoy complete peace of mind knowing your answers are just a phone call away. Call today at 1-800-363-9464.
- We monitor on-going human resource legislation that impacts your business and draft and recommend appropriate policies and procedures to keep you compliant. Documents are easily accessible through our HR Reference Source portal. Contact Tony to arrange access firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our total customized HR approach allows you to select a partnered solution that offers attention to specific human resource functions that demand action and expertise not readily available in your firm. Call today to find out about your preferred partner discount on our direct-billed services. Call 1-800-363-9464 for more information.
We can assist with the following challenges:
Managing Your Talent
- Pre-employment testing and targeted interviewing
- Handling employee discipline and termination
- Personality assessment and developmental coaching
- Performance-track 360 multi-rater feedback for performance assessment
- Customized employee engagement surveys
- Facilitation of corporate and strategic planning
- Competency mapping and succession plan development
Working Safely & Supporting Wellness
- Conduction of safety audits & risk assessments
- Competent Supervisor training
- WHMIS & WHIMIS 2015 training
- Employee counselling with Registered Psychotherapist
Engaging Through Learning & Coaching
- Human Rights, AODA, and respectful workplace training
- Custom designed training programs, including e-learning
- Business and executive coaching for senior managers
- Supervisory training on performance management
- Customer service training
Investigating & Mediating Conflict
- Workplace harassment, violence, and human rights investigation and mediation
- Workplace mediation
Complying with Policy
- Specifically written and requested HR documents