The safety and wellness of employees is an important responsibility for employers. Legislated employer requirements and obligations are stringent and ever-changing, and can result in hefty penalties and fines: even jail time for non-compliance.
Additionally, the concept of a psychologically safe workplace that supports worker mental health is also emerging as a key employer requirement.
We can enhance your health and safety programs with:
- Development of appropriate health and safety policies
- Conduction of occupational health and safety audits
- Risk assessment for mandated policies
- Mandated training of new employees to meet regulation
- Mandated competent supervisor training to meet regulation
- Workplace Investigations for harassment, sexual harassment and violence
- Mandated Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee (JHSC) training Parts 1 and 2
- Mandated JHSC Refresher Training
- Training in the Respectful and Psychologically Safe Workplace
Psychotherapy & Counselling Services
If you have an employee that is suffering from mental health issues such as stress, trauma, depression or anxiety we can help. We provide confidential and professional psychotherapy.
Fees for service are typically covered by extended health care plans, or billed directly to the client on a per session rate.
Counselling services are provided by Colleen Carruthers, Registered Psychotherapist.
For a confidential inquiry contact Colleen at 705-760-9409 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org